Trend forecaster Scarlet Opus has previewed products due to be exhibited at next week’s Exclusively shows – and has chosen its pick of the crop.
The design consultancy has given ‘2017 General Awards’ to products from nine companies with stands at sister trade events Exclusively Housewares and Exclusively Electrical.
The ‘stand out’ products represent current design and consumer trends in the housewares sector.
The products are:
- SMART Worldwide – Waffle Machine
- George East (Housewares) – Tala Cooks Measure & Icing Syringe
- Swan Products – Fearne Cotton SDA range
- Kilner – Fermentation Jar
- Ravenhead – Double Wall Glassware
- Ryland & Peters – three books: ‘Bartender’s Gin Palace’, ‘Gin Tonica’, ‘Wild Mocktails’
- Brabantia – Moss Green pedal bin
- Vybra Solutions – Air Pollution Technology Products
- Villeroy & Boch – Strainer/Serving Dish, Clever Cooking range
All the products will be identified on their exhibitors’ stands by ‘On Trend’ signage. They will also be displayed in an ‘On Trend’ area to give visitors an overview.
Exclusively Housewares and Exclusively Electrical take place next Tuesday (June 13) and Wednesday (June 14) at the Business Design Centre in London.
Details: Details: www.exclusivelyhousewares.co.uk; www.exclusivelyelectrical.co.uk; 0121 237 1130.