On Wednesday 27th September 2023 at 10:00am, join Small Business Britain, BT Skills for Tomorrow and retail expert Catherine Erdly for a session on helping you prepare your business for the Christmas Sales season. Gain essential insights into what you need to be doing now to maximise your success during Christmas 2023.After a bumpy ride this year, many product businesses are wondering what lies ahead, and how to make the most of this key selling period while staying motivated and focused.
Erdly has over 20 years’ experience working with product businesses of all sizes from high street names (such as Paperchase, Laura Ashley and Coast), to some of the most exciting new independent businesses. She helps product businesses grow their sales, manage their stock, and build lasting businesses through 1-2-1 mentoring and her membership The Resilient Retail Club.
Erdly will cover:
- What you’ll need to prepare for Q4
- Why sales can fluctuate and what to do to build consistency at this all-important time
- Your ideal customer and what it takes to persuade them to buy from you at Christmas with the cost-of-living crisis on their minds
- Why an email list is your secret weapon when it comes to boosting sales at Christmas
- The one thing that, above all, will grow your sales
Click HERE to register now.