On Tuesday 26th September at 11:00am, Small Business Britain will be hosting a webinar on AI.
Running the session will be Cheryl Laidlaw and Matt Burney. Laidlaw is a passionate web designer and digital innovator. Known as the “London Web Girl,” she has been at the forefront of design trends, moving into the exciting realms of Web3, the metaverse, and AI. With over two decades of industry experience, Burney has emerged as a leading authority at the crossroads of recruitment, technology, and economics. Known for his aptitude in transforming intricate data into actionable strategies, Burney partners with leadership across EMEA and emerging markets to enhance performance and drive profitability.
The experts will summarise what you need to use and give real-world examples, we will cover the famous ChatGPT.
In this one hour session, you will learn:
- AI Demystified: An accessible introduction to what AI can (and can’t) do, minus the tech-speak.
- A closer look at how human intuition and machine efficiency can co-exist in harmony.
- Hiring: How AI can help connect you with the right people to grow your business easily.
- Practical Implementation: The best AI tools for small businesses. We know budgets aren’t endless. Learn how to get started with AI without breaking the bank to streamline your operations.
- ChatGPT: How to use it for your business.
- Introduction to Midjourney and its significance in the AI landscape.
Click the link to register: Webinar Registration – Zoom